Answered By: ACOM Library / LRC Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017 Views: 113
Usually this means the magic EZProxy snippet that tells the resource you are from ACOM has been left off or mis-keyed.
- You can try adding this in front of the URL: http://ezproxy.acomedu.org/login?url=
- So an example would look like this: http://ezproxy.acomedu.org/login?url=http://site.ebrary.com/lib/acomedu
- You can go here and login and see if that works for you: http://ezproxy.acomedu.org/login
- Sometimes this will start a session for you and you can click on “normal” links and they work fine.
- You can use the AWESOME search box in the middle of the library homepage. There is a tab for both books and journals--you’ll just have to navigate to the right section or article.
- You can also use your Citrix virtual desktop to access library resources at http://dna.acomedu.org/.
Do let us know when this happens and we’ll remind the course content creators to include that magic snippet. But hopefully these workarounds will mean you don’t have to wait on anyone to fix anything before you can get to studying!