Steve Dearduff Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in medicine and social work.
- Legal resident of Georgia
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited institution of higher learning and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in medicine or social work
- Demonstrated history of commitment to community service
- Potential for success in chosen field
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Demonstrates financial need
- Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply but must obtain and submit the current year's application form. Previous recipients are not guaranteed additional awards.
Contact Financial Aid
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.