Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Student Veterans of America and Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems have partnered to provide a scholarship to veterans pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited four-year college or university. The Raytheon Patriot Scholarship will support U.S Army student veterans. This partnership will enable returning soldiers to pursue their education goals and position them for success in civilian professions. Two (2) $10,000 scholarships will be awarded to promote collegiate level studies to a deserving U.S. Army veteran.
The 2017 Raytheon Patriot Scholarship application will open January 05, 2017 and remain open until March 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Student veterans must complete an online application, answer three (3) essay questions, attach the required documents, and have one letter of reference be submitted prior to the deadline to be considered.
All successful candidates must:
- Be a US Army Veteran ( Active Duty, Reserves and National Guard members are not eligible to apply)
- Be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year of undergraduate study, or be enrolled in a graduate program for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Be currently attending full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Demonstrate a commitment to and passion for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate leadership and engagement in their community
- Be a current student veteran, as proven by a DD 214 and transcript
- Have received an honorable discharge
Contact Financial Aid
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.