Women's Overseas Service League Scholarships
The Women’s Overseas Service League, a national organization of women who have served overseas in or with the Armed Forces, awards scholarships that average $500 to $1000 annually and may be renewed for a second year if the recipient maintains and reports satisfactory progress as delineated in the scholarship award criteria. Scholarship awards may be granted to women who:
- Are committed to advancement in military or other public service careers.
- Have demonstrated such commitment through life experiences.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 semester (or 18 quarter) hours of study in any institution of higher education with a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Are admitted for study in an institution of higher learning in a program leading to an academic degree (Associate Degree or higher). The program may be professional or technical in nature.
- Agree to enroll for a minimum of six semester (or nine quarter) hours of study each academic period.
- Agree to maintain academic standards.
Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application form in its entirety and include all documentation, including resume, transcripts, essays and references as specified on the application form.
Contact Financial Aid
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.