Steve Dearduff Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in medicine and social work.
- Legal resident of Georgia
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited institution of higher learning and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in medicine or social work
- Demonstrated history of commitment to community service
- Potential for success in chosen field
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Demonstrates financial need
- Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply but must obtain and submit the current year's application form.
- Previous recipients are not guaranteed additional awards.
Contact Financial Aid
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.